Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary was my favorite zoo to visit on the trip so far. It was great feeling like a kid again getting to hold animals and feeding them too. One of the first things I did was take a picture with a koala. Right before I went for the picture the koala decided to poop. Im glad the lady waited for him to finish before handing him to me. I was still scared it was going to poop some more after. Holding a koala felt like holding a big baby. It was so adorable. I also got a chance to hold a python which was so exciting. It felt weird when the snake was moving while I was holding it and it was very heavy as well. The best part of that day was getting to feed the kangaroos! It was so much fun. At first i was scared because ive never been that close to a kangaroo before. Once i started feeding them it was amazing. I was having so much fun and I didn't want my food to run out.  It was an amazing experience and I was glad i got the chance to do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment